CERTIFICATE III IN CIVIL CONSTRUCTION - PLANT OPERATIONS
CERTIFICATE III IN
PLANT OPERATIONS (RII30815)
Participants will gain the skills and knowledge required to work safely and competently across a range of work tasks that are carried out regularly within civil construction. Plant operators training and assessing for skid steer loader, backhoe loader, excavator, wheeled front end loader and dozer are also included in this course. Upon successful completion participants are awarded Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant operations.
Includes the following Plant:
- RIIMPO318E - Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO319D - Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- RIIMPO320E - Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- RIIMPO321E - Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIMPO323D - Conduct civil construction dozer operations
- RIIMPO317E - Conduct roller operations
- RIIBEF201D - Plan and organise work
- RIICCM201D - Carry out measurements and calculations
- RIICCM202D - Identify, locate and protect underground services
- RIICCM203D - Read and interpret plans and specifications
- RIICCM205E - Carry out manual excavation
- RIICCM206D - Support plant operations
- RIICCM207D - Spread and compact materials manually
- RIICCM208D - Carry out basic levelling
- RIICOM201D - Communicate in the workplace
- RIIWHS201D - Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIISAM201D - Handle resources and infrastructure materials and safely dispose of non-toxic materials
- RIISAM203D - Use hand and power tools
- RIISAM204D - Operate small plant and equipment
- RIIWMG203D - Drain and dewater civil construction site
- RIIWHS205D – Control traffic with a stop-slow bat
- RIIWHS302D – Implement traffic management plan
Duration - 44 days (12 to 18-month duration)
This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
Weekday and weekends available
This course is delivered at, 38 Lock Ave, Werribee. Plant & Traffic units may be undertaken at both our Werribee & Dingley Village training facilities.
All courses conducted are delivered face to face in a classroom setting and practical learning environment.
All students will be required to undertake assessments in order for the assessor to deem an individual competent.
• Ability to comprehend the English language
• A USI Number (Unique Student Identifier) Visit: www.usi.gov.au
• Safety footwear
- Fee for service -$4850 per person
- Government Subsidised - $0 Tuition Fee
- Click here to download the Statement of fees
The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrollment
*This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding & conditions apply - for more information please go to www.multiskills.com.au/government-subsidised-training
*MultiSkills Training encourages people with disabilities to access Government subsidised training.
*The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrollment.
*Government funding guidelines enables people of any age to access a Government funded training place in qualifications at a higher level than they have already completed. *Eligibility conditions apply.
*For further eligibility information please visit: multiskills.com.au/funded-courses
*For further information on the Victorian Training Guarantee please visit: www.education.vic.gov.au/training/learners/vet/pages/funding.aspx
For more information about this course or any other course offered by MST, please contact:
Phone: 1800 SKILLS (1800 754 557)