Manual Handling Training Melbourne
In this course you will learn the skills needed to assess risks associated with relocating a load, planning the relocation process, carrying out the relocation in accordance with the plan.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Assessing the risks associated with relocating a load
- Planning the relocation process
- Carrying out the relocation in accordance with the plan
Duration - 4 hours
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment
- Written activities, verbal questions,observation, practical demonstration, video and scenarios
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with certificate of completion.
Age: Minimum 16 years