Dump/Haul Truck Training Melbourne
Dump Truck Training – Dump Truck Licence in Melbourne
This machine is commonly used on building and civil construction sites. Operators require a certificate of competency.
In this Dump Truck course you will learn the skills to conduct dump truck operations in the civil construction industry. It includes: planning and preparing; conducting machine pre-operational checks; operating dump trucks; lifting, carrying and placing materials; selecting, relocating the dump truck; carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
This 1-2 day (dependant on experience) course will teach you the skills to:
- Understand dump truck types, capabilities and characteristics
- Calculate safe working loads
- Apply site and equipment safety requirements
- Carry out basic earthworks calculations
At the end and upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a dump truck competency card.
Unit of Competency:
- RIIMPO311A - Conduct haul truck operations
- Must be at least 15 years and 9 months of age
- Must be able to provide 100 points of identity
- Fee for service - $550.00 pp
MultiSkills understand that schedules can be tight and that it may not always be convenient to come to us, which is why we offer onsite services. In most cases we can come to you, at a time and place that suits.