Haul Truck Training Melbourne
This machine is commonly used on building and civil construction sites. Operators require a certificate of competency.
In this Haul Truck course you will learn the skills to conduct Haul truck operations in the civil construction industry. It includes: planning and preparing; conducting machine pre-operational checks; operating haul trucks; lifting, carrying and placing materials; selecting, relocating the haul truck; carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Understand haul truck types, capabilities and characteristics
- Calculate safe working loads
- Apply site and equipment safety requirements
- Carry out basic earthworks calculations
Units of Competency:
- RIIMPO337D – Conduct articulated haul truck operations
Duration - 1-2 days (dependent on experience)
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Weekday and Weekends available
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
Age: Minimum 16
Fee for service - $850 pp
MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.