Excavator Training Courses Melbourne
This machine is commonly used on building, civil construction and landfill sites. Operators require a certificate of competency.
In this Excavator course you will learn the skills to conduct excavator operations. It includes: planning and preparing; conducting machine pre-operational checks; operating the machine; lifting, carrying and placing materials; selecting, removing and fitting attachments; relocating the machine; carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
This 1-2 day (dependant on experience) course will teach you the skills to:
- Operate the excavator and use attachments
- Understand excavator types and characteristics
- Understand excavator capabilities and limitations
- Calculate safe working loads
- Interpret drawings and sketches
- Apply site and equipment safety requirements
- Carry out basic earthworks calculation
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a excavator competency card.
Unit of Competency:
- RIIMPO320B - Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- Must be at least 15 years and 9 months of age
- Must be able to provide 100 points of identity
- Fee for service - $550.00 pp
MultiSkills understand that schedules can be tight and that it may not always be convenient to come to us, which is why we offer onsite services. In most cases we can come to you, at a time and place that suits.