Excavator Training Courses Melbourne
This machine is commonly used on building, civil construction and landfill sites. Operators require a certificate of competency.
In this Excavator course you will learn the skills to conduct excavator operations. It includes: planning and preparing; conducting machine pre-operational checks; operating the machine; lifting, carrying and placing materials; selecting, removing and fitting attachments; relocating the machine; carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Operate the excavator and use attachments
- Understand excavator types and characteristics
- Understand excavator capabilities and limitations
- Calculate safe working loads
- Interpret drawings and sketches
- Apply site and equipment safety requirements
- Carry out basic earthworks calculation
Units of Competency:
- RIIMPO320D - Conduct civil construction excavator operations
Duration - 1-2 days (dependent on experience)
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Weekday and Weekends available
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
- Age: Minimum 15 years and 9 months
- Fee for service - $850.00 pp
- MultiSkills wants you to succeed. That’s why on all of our courses, if you require a reassessment we will offer this at no additional cost. The reassessment must be booked and completed within 30 days of your original course date. If you do not attend your reassessment within the 30 day period you will need to pay a $200 reassessment fee.