Traffic Management Training Melbourne
In this course you will learn the skills to implement a trafﬁc management plan, set up trafﬁc control equipment, use signs and devices to direct and coordinate trafﬁc through a work zone, trafﬁc guidance scheme or road works.
This course will teach you the skills to:
Understand a trafﬁc management plan
Control and direct trafﬁc
Understand trafﬁc control signage and barricades
Use two-way radios
Understand trafﬁc control responsibilities
Assess hazards and risks
Basic signaling techniques
Understand building and civil construction terminology
Units of Competency:
- RIIWHS205D – Control traffic with a stop-slow bat
- RIIWHS302D – Implement traffic management plan
Duration - 2 days
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Weekday and Weekends available
Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration.
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited trafﬁc management statement of attainment.
Age: Minimum 16 years
- Fee for service - $360.00 pp
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- MultiSkills wants you to succeed. That’s why on all of our courses, if you require a reassessment we will offer this at no additional cost. The reassessment must be booked and completed within 30 days of your original course date. If you do not attend your reassessment within the 30 day period you will need to pay a $200 reassessment fee.
Upcoming Course Dates
- 27 – 28 January 2016
- 10 – 11 February 2016
- 13 – 14 February 2016 (Weekend)
- 17 – 18 February 2016 (Dingley)
- 20 - 21 February 2016 (Dingley Weekend)
- 24 – 25 February 2016
- 09 – 10 March 2016
- 16 – 17 March 2016 (Dingley)
- 19 – 20 March 2016 (Weekend)
- 23 – 24 March 2016
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited trafﬁc management statement of attainment.
Although our Traffic Management units are nationally recognised, States and territories have different requirements for Traffic control. Please visit the following websites to assist you in determining whether this course is suitable for you.