Traffic Management Training Melbourne
In this course you will learn the skills to implement a trafﬁc management plan, set up trafﬁc control equipment, use signs and devices to direct and coordinate trafﬁc through a work zone, trafﬁc guidance scheme or road works.
This course will teach you the skills to:
Understand a trafﬁc management plan
Control and direct trafﬁc
Understand trafﬁc control signage and barricades
Use two-way radios
Understand trafﬁc control responsibilities
Assess hazards and risks
Basic signaling techniques
Understand building and civil construction terminology
Units of Competency:
- RIIWHS205D – Control traffic with a stop-slow bat
- RIIWHS302D – Implement traffic management plan
Duration - 2 days
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Weekday and Weekends available
Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration.
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited trafﬁc management statement of attainment.
Age: Minimum 16 years
- Fee for service - $360.00 pp
- Government Subsidised - $150 per person* - Materials Fee
- The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment
- *Government funding is available to eligible individuals who enrol in the qualification RII30813 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- *This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding & conditions apply - for more information please go to www.multiskills.com.au/government-subsidised-training
- MultiSkills wants you to succeed. That’s why on all of our courses, if you require a reassessment we will offer this at no additional cost. The reassessment must be booked and completed within 30 days of your original course date. If you do not attend your reassessment within the 30 day period you will need to pay a $200 reassessment fee.
Upcoming Course Dates
- 7th & 8th of October (Werribee)
- 10th & 11th of October (Werribee) (Weekend)
- 14th & 15th of October (Dingley / Moorabbin)
- 21st & 22nd of October (Werribee)
- 31st Oct & 1st Nov (Weekend Werribee)
- 4th & 5th of November (Werribee)
- 11th & 12th of November (Dingley / Moorabbin)
- 19th & 19th of November (Werribee)
- 21st & 22nd of November (Werribee) (Weekend)
- 2nd & 3rd of December (Werribee)
- 9th & 10th of December (Dingley / Morabbin)
- 19th & 20th of December (Werribee) (Weekend)
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited trafﬁc management statement of attainment.
Although our Traffic Management units are nationally recognised, States and territories have different requirements for Traffic control. Please visit the following websites to assist you in determining whether this course is suitable for you.