Elevated Work Platform Training Melbourne
In this course you will learn the skills and knowledge required to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom height 11 metres or more).
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Operate an elevating work platform with a platform height 11 metres or more
- Position, stabilise and set up elevating work platforms
- Understand elevating work platform characteristics and capabilities
- Estimation of loads
- Effective communication skills
- Identify hazards and assess risks associated with operation
- Conduct pre-operational checks and identify faults
- Check and assess condition of safety harness and lanyard
Units of Competency:
- TLILIC2005A- Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform over 11 metres
- RIIHAN301B - Operate elevating work platform
Duration 2 days.
- Flexible delivery ,This course can be delivered weekdays or weekends to suit your needs.
Assessment method - Units
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
Assessment method - Licence
- As per WorkSafe requirements the licence assessment encompasses a knowledge, performance and calculations assessment.
Obtaining your licence
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe. When the assessor deems you competent in your Licence assessment, you are issued with a Notice of Assessment which you must lodge at the Post Ofﬁce within 60 days to obtain your Licence from WorkSafe. This incurs a $60 fee to WorkSafe.
- Age: Minimum 18 years
Fee for service - $580.00 pp