Forklift Training Melbourne
In this Forklift course you will learn the skills and knowledge required to drive forklifts effectively and safely.
This 2 day course will teach you the skills to:
- drive powered industrial forklift trucks
- use various forklift attachments
- understand forklift characteristics and capabilities
- check and assess operational capabilities of equipment
- understand work instructions
- move and place a variety of loads
- identify hazards and assess risks
- keep accurate records
Units of Competency:
- TLID2012A - Operate specialised load shifting equipment
- TLIF1001A - Follow occupational health and safety procedures
- TLILIC2001A - Licence to operate a forklift truck
- Flexible to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements. 2.5 days, weekends and weekdays or 5 nights offered.
Assessment method - units
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
Assessment method - Licence
- As per WorkSafe requirements the licence assessment encompasses a knowledge, performance and calculations assessment.
Obtaining your licence
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe. When the assessor deems you competent in your Licence assessment, you are issued with a Notice of Assessment which you must lodge at the Post Ofﬁce within 60 days to obtain your Licence from WorkSafe. This incurs a $60 fee to WorkSafe.
Age: Minimum 18 years
- Fee for service - $490.00 pp
- Government Subsidy - $280.00* pp
- Government Subsidy with valid Health Care Concession Card - $190.00* pp
- *Conditions apply - for more information please go to http://www.multiskills.com.au/government-subsidised-training