CERTIFICATE IV IN WORKPLACE HEALTH AND SAFETY (BSB41415)
This qualification is suitable for people working in a Work Health and Safety (WHS) role who work to provide leadership and guidance to others and have limited responsibility for the output of others.
The qualification reflects the role of workers who apply a broad knowledge base and well developed skills in a wide variety of contexts and may include coordinators, advisors and facilitators.
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBWHS407 Assist with claims management, rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
- BSBWHS408 Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- BSBWHS409 Assist with workplace monitoring processes
- BSBWHS410 Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
Duration - (6 month-month duration)
• 10 days face-to-face classroom delivery, or
• 20 evening sessions
This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
Weekday and after hours available.
This course is delivered at Factory 6 43-47 Riverside Ave, Werribee.
Minimum of 8 and Maximum of 15 per group
All courses conducted are delivered face to face in a classroom setting and practical learning environment.
All students will be required to undertake assessments in order for the assessor to deem an individual competent.
Students will be required to complete assignments outside of the classroom environment.
- Ability to comprehend the English language
- A USI Number (Unique Student Identifier) Visit: www.usi.gov.au
- Fee for service -$2,850 per person
- Government Subsidised - $0 Tuition Fee $100 Materials Fee*
- Click here to download the Statement of fees
The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrollment
*This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding & conditions apply - for more information please go to www.multiskills.com.au/government-subsidised-training
*MultiSkills Training encourages people with disabilities to access Government subsidised training.
*The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
*Government funding guidelines enables people of any age to access a Government funded training place in qualifications at a higher level than they have already completed. *Eligibility conditions apply.
*For further eligibility information please visit: multiskills.com.au/funded-courses
*For further information on the Victorian Skills First Program please visit: www.education.vic.gov.au/training/learners/vet/pages/funding.aspx
For more information about this course or any other course offered by MST, please contact:
Phone: 1800 SKILLS (1800 754 557)